Loading... Please wait...
Reading Glasses Etc

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Cool Eye Test Charts

Over at Dark Roasted Blend you can peruse through a fun collection of cool and unique eye test charts like the one on the left below consisting of some of the most common and popular acronyms, and the chart (bellow, right) specifically designed for the police.


My favorite is the cartoon chart with eyes from some of the most popular cartoon characters. I am proud to have identified all but two. How many can you identify?


1 Comments:

At October 31, 2018 at 12:36 AM , Blogger saad said...

Thanks for your insight for your fantastic posting. I’m exhilarated I have taken the time to see this. It is not enough; I will visit your site every day. yaldoeyecenter.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Related Products